Cut Healing Concerns
Unfortunately, we cannot diagnose over the internet.
There are warning signs that you can look out for when you have a cut that’s not healing right:
- You have a high temperature.
- Your cuts seem to be growing larger.
- It hurts even when you use medicine.
- It hurts around the outside of the cut.
- There is pus or blood coming out of the cut.
These are all signs that you should call your doctor.
It is good practice to talk with a trusted parent, family member, guardian, adult, or your regular doctor when you have concerns about your health.
If you don’t have a regular doctor, or need help finding a doctor you can use this link: Find a Doctor | Atlantic Health System or call (973) 971- 5513