Back to School
Back to School Tips:
Preparing for the first day of school.
- Pack your backpack with everything you may need the night before: forms, schedules, paper, pens/pencils.
- Try on your outfit and place it out before you go to sleep.
- Look at your schedule and school map to figure out where you need to go ahead of time by planning a route to your classes.
- Get enough sleep. Studies show teens need at least 8.5 hours of sleep each night.
- Give yourself extra time. Wake up 5-10 minutes earlier than usual so you don’t feel rushed.
- Take 5-10 deep breaths before you get out of bed.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Repeat to yourself: “I got this! It is going to be a great day!”