In The News
- CDC COVID-19 Updates
- Benefits of Eating Breakfast Before School
- Teen Collects 10k Masks for Those In Need!
- COVID-19: How Teens Can Protect Their Mental Health
- Trivia: March
- Air Pollution Laws Saved Over 1.5 Billion Birds!
- Trivia: Lunar New Year Trivia!
- Trivia: Black History Month!
- Take Down Tobacco
- Trivia: Women's History Month
- 2022 SEL Day Challenge
- Trivia: April
- Trivia: Ramadan
- Trivia: May
- Trivia: Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Trivia: June
- Trivia: July
- Trivia: August
- How to Write a Resume
- Teens Are Still Not Eating Enough Fruits & Veggies
- Teenagers in the NY Times!
- 2023 SEL Day Challenge
Air Pollution Laws Saved Over 1.5 Billion Birds!
A new study by Cornell Univerity shows that new air pollution laws that have been put in place have saved over 1.5 billion birds! Check out all the details here.