Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health
The Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health provides a complete range of health care services for teens and young adults (ages 12 - 21) that live in northern New Jersey. Some (but not all) of the services available include:
- Medical evaluation and treatment of health problems
- Preventative and general health care
- Confidential care for:
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment
- HIV testing and AIDS counseling
- Healthcare for gay and lesbian teens
- Gynecological care
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy confirmation and planning
- Evaluation and treatment for emotional issues
- Specialized treatment program for eating disorders
- Specialized program for preteen, teenagers and young adult women
- Diet and nutritional counseling
- Evaluation of growth and development
The terrific staff includes doctors who specialize in adolescent medicine, nurses, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and nutritionists, all who understand the unique needs of teenagers and young adults.
To make an appointment, call 973-971-6475.
*Confidential care is available to teens for services that include pregnancy confirmation and counseling, STD evaluation and treatment and birth control services. Parent or guardian consent is not required.