TeenHealthFX is committed to providing honest, accurate health information about your health, relationships, your body and your sexuality. As always we want you to, and encourage you to talk about all of your concerns with a trusted adult (parent, doctor, school nurse, counselor, teacher or other family member).
If you are having a medical or emotional emergency or if you are in danger of hurting yourself or others, seek immediate help by calling 911 or your local crisis center or The HopeLine at (877) 235-4525 , National Suicide Prevention Lifeline you can call or text 1-800-273-8255
- The TeenHealthFX.com Web site is designed for users 12 - 21 years old.
- The information on the TeenHealthFX.com site is not a substitute for medical, psychological, legal or other professional advice. The information is intended to give the user general information about the subject area. The information on the site, or any site to which it links, is not medical advice and should never be used as a substitute for professional medical care or as the basis for diagnosing or treating and medical or psychological condition. TeenHealthFX recommends that you use this information to help you access medical, mental health, and other support services. If you have a medical question or concern, please contact your doctor. To find confidential care (for family planning and sexual health reasons), please call your local Planned Parenthood or in northern New Jersey, please call the Adolescent/Young Adult Center For Health at (973) 971-5199.
- If you ask TeenHealthFX to contact you and give us your email address or telephone number, TeenHealthFX will not email you back or contact you in any way. However, TeenHealthFX may take steps to identify you if a question is submitted that contains specific information in regards to suicidal, homicidal, or terroristic threats. If you need an answer to a question or need medical or psychological help, please contact your doctor. If you are having a medical or emotional emergency or if you are in danger of hurting yourself or others, seek immediate help by calling 911 or your local crisis center or The HopeLine at (877) 235-4525. TeenhealthFX.com will never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone else. All of the information submitted to TeenHealthFX.com is owned and managed by Atlantic Health System.
- Information submitted through the website is not confidential. Questions that are answered by TeenHealthFX will be posted to the website for public view. However, any personal information included as part of a submitted question will be deleted before a question is posted to TeenHealthFX.com. Personal information includes name, date of birth, home address, email address, social media handles or any other types of identifying information.
- While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this site, you are advised that TeenHealthFX.com and Atlantic Health System expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this site or to any site to which it links. TeenHealthFX.com and Atlantic Health System also expressly disclaim any responsibility for any diagnosis, treatment, decision, action or inaction taken in response to the information that is presented on this site or to any site to which it links. This disclaimer of liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- The TeenHealthFX.com Web site is protected by the copyright of Atlantic Health System. All rights reserved. The materials presented on the Web site may be downloaded and/or printed so long as each copy indicates the appropriate copyright notice and is used only for PERSONAL USE.
- Please note that the staff of TeenHealthFX.com reads all questions submitted, however, not all questions will be answered. Questions are answered at the discretion of TeenHealthFX.com. If you need an answer to a question or need medical or psychological help, please contact your doctor. If you are having a medical or emotional emergency or if you are in danger of hurting yourself or others, seek immediate help by calling 911 or your local crisis center or The HopeLine at (877) 235-4525.
- The TeenHealthFX.com staff work diligently to make sure the content of the web site is accurate. However, TeenHealthFX.com and Atlantic Health System expressly disclaim any responsibility for any errors or omissions or for unintended technical inaccuracies or typographical errors in the materials.
Atlantic Health System
100 Madison Avenue, Box 29
Morristown, NJ 07960
Or click here to provide feedback!